Since establishment in 2003, IME expands his scope of activities and now plays an important role in the country’s economy. Trading on the IME like all other exchanges must be done through an IME broker member.
- The accepted products in IME are:
- Dried and trans products: various kinds of pistachio, date, raisins, saffron, cumin, tea, suger
- Oil cake and seeds group: various kinds of oily seeds like soybean and oil cake seeds like soybean, colza, cotton seed, sunshade, safflower cake, corn, palm
- Cereals group: pea, lentil
- Crop group: various kinds of corn, grain, wheat, rice, bran